ABB Recruitment Hiring Graduates Freshers for Automation Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. ABB is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the ABB Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: ABB
Job Role: Automation Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0-4 Years)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
ABB Recruitment Hiring Graduates Freshers
- Creating concepts and requirements engineering for intelligent machine automation
- Developing software with our engineering tool “Automation Studio”
- Testing and automation of our latest product developments and technologies
- Commissioning at our customers’ sites. Supporting and assisting with technical issues
- Planning and monitoring application development status for each assigned task. Maintaining and protecting B&R / customer IP
- Keeping the communication channel active with the stake holders until the completion of application
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechatronics)
- Minimum 0 to 4 years of experience in ‘Machine Automation’ development and support
- Good knowledge of software development for automation technology (high-level languages e.g. ST, C)
- Familiarity and exposure to field of automation / electrical (PLC, drives, control systems, motion control), installation and commissioning
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and address key issues with maximum integrity and professionalism
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for ABB Recruitment Hiring Graduates Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details ABB Recruitment Hiring Graduates Freshers
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.