Accenture Hiring for Various Roles with WFH Jobs; Any Graduates are eligible to apply for the job role. Accenture started its hiring off campus recruitment drive. Check the complete hiring details and job description of each roles.
Role 1: Associate Software Engineer
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
Apply for Accenture ASE Click Here
Role 2: System and Application Services Associate
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
- All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S,B.PSc,B. Agri & RD,B. ActSc, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M, B.L.I.Sc., B.FA,BBiot, B.S.Micr ,B.Design, B.Plan, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 year of passouts with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered).
- Note: BE/ BTECH / ME / MTECH/MCA/ MSC (CS and IT Branch)/MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered.
Apply for System and Application Services Associate Click Here
Role 3: New Associate Operations and support
- You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met
- You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management.
- This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget.
- The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks.
- Any Graduate
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Written and verbal communication
Apply for New Associate Operations and support Click Here