Accenture Hiring Freshers for Collections Operations in Chennai | 0-2 Years EXP.
Job Role: New Associate – Lending Operations
Job Skill: Collections Operations
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduation
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with any graduation can apply for the job role at Accenture. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate (Lending Operations) at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conducts pre-analysis, de dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV)
- Review income documents in line with the client’s credit policy, procedures, and turnaround times.
- Manage collection/disputes such as debt collection, reporting on aged debt, bad debt provisioning.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, standards, and regulations.
- Outperform cash reconciliations and follow up for missing remittances
- Record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process (tool)
- Prepare refund package with accuracy and supply to clients
- Delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets
Eligibility and Skills:
- Any Graduation
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Lending Operations
- Adaptable and flexibility
- Ability to solve problems
- Attention to Detail
- Analytic skills
- May require to work in rotational shifts.
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for Collections Operations at Accenture
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: