Henkel Off-Campus Drive for Freshers in Chennai | 2019/2020 Batch.
Job Role: Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Education: B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) / MBA
Batch: 2019 or 2020
Apply By: Immediate
Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Management Trainee (MT) / Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) at Henkel. Candidates with B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) / MBA can apply for the job role.
Key Job details:
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers
- Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert into sales by developing a strong value proposition.
- Maintain, motivate, and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financial goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across the customer base, and convert into the pipeline.
- Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales call to customers at least 4 times a month
- Document value addition cases with customers and submits to the marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide the necessary support.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills in both verbal and written.
Henkel is a German chemical and consumer goods company. It provides products and services in laundry and cleaning products, beauty care, and more. The company is headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Link to Apply for MT/GET at Henkel
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: