Accenture Off Campus Drive for Application Associate | PAN India.
Job Role: System and Application Services Associate
Location: PAN India
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a System and Application Services Associate at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Drive resolution of functional, technical, and infrastructure issues for clients
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
Low/no-code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
Test automation engineering
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team’s overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
Eligibility and Skills:
- M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
System and Application Services Associate at Accenture
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: