Accenture System and Application Services Associate.
Project control services
Low/no-code app development
Test automation engineering
Eligibility and Qualifications
- M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2020 & 2021 graduates
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- The candidate should not have appeared for the Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficiency in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
Work location will be across India
Apply soon before the link expires
Direct Link: Apply
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: