Accenture Off Campus Drive for Application Development Analyst | B.E/BTech.
Job Role: Application Development Analyst
Location: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai
Experience: 6 to 24 months
Education: B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
Batch: 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
Interview Process: online
Candidates with 6 to 24 months of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Application Development Analyst at Accenture.
Key Job details:
- Translate design concepts to prototype solutions as quickly and tangibly as possible, with a balanced understanding of technical feasibility implications and design intent.
- Prototype work and other software engineering solutions that create an optimized user experience.
- Capable of performing in a research and development environment
- Lead front end application development for IoT Applications
- Capable of researching and planning POCs on emerging technologies
- Collaborate with backend, platform teams for development and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience in writing code frontend/backend/database server and exposure to test automation frameworks
- Experience in Microservices, Spring boot, Kotlin & Cloud computing (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Knowledge in Android application- front end & middleware
- Experience in IoT & Embedded application development
- Ability to work in agile, complex systems integration, application development, complex deliveries work with key clients
- Learn new skills faster and build solutions in niche/ emerging technology
- Potential to manage client interactions with proficiency
- Working knowledge with source control, build, deployments git/TFS, build definitions
- Ability to ramp up on existing solution/project and quickly contribute towards bug fixes
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- A maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidates from Industry background with 6 months to 2 years of work experience having worked on projects / done internship in similar skills
- Take ownership of the successful implementation and performance of the solution
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Android Application Development
- Robotics (RPA)/Test Automation
- Java Full Stack Development
Work locations: Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad & Chennai (subject to change as per business requirements)
Accenture is a Multinational Company that offers Business outsourcing, digital consulting, and technical services worldwide. The company has a total working employee of over 459,000. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Link to Apply for Application Development Analyst at Accenture Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: