Amazon Hiring Freshers for Programmer Analyst- Intern | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Programmer Analyst at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network
- Design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices
- Working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes, and documentation of our systems.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills,
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Also Apply for:
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: