Aditya Birla Group Hiring Any Graduates for Management Trainee. Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Aditya Birla Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Aditya Birla
Job Role: Management Trainee
Location: Karnataka, India
Experience: 0-6 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
Aditya Birla Group Hiring Any Graduates
- All management trainees undergo a 1-month special training stint in our retail stores, where they would be exposed to functioning of retail business along with special projects.
- They will be given multiple exposure in store, manufacturing unit and then various cross functional domain.
- During the trainee stint, they will understand costing , audit, P & L etc of store.
- This stint is a pre cursor to joining their final roles in order to understand the basics of finance and it will groom them for their future role.
- The stint will include multiple performance based reviews to assess their progress over the period of the training.
- Any Graduate
- 0-6 Years of work experience
- Accounting related knowledge
- Store P & L and Audit
- Understanding costing of product and manufacturing unit
- Performance in virtual project
- Costing related knowledge in store (Accounting, Product, reimbursement process)
- Understand store operations and retail business.
- Manufacturing exposure.
- Projects in Back end/Front end/ Accounting.
- Communicates to Influence and Engage
- Develops Self & Teams
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Selling Skills
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Aditya Birla Group Hiring Any Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Aditya Birla Group Hiring Any Graduates
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.