Adobe Off Campus Drive for Sales Force Automation Analyst | 12 LPA.
Company Name: Adobe
Job Role: Sales Force Automation Analyst
Salary: Rs. 12,11,409 LPA
Candidates with B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE engineering graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Sales Force Automation Analyst at Adobe.
Key Job Details:
- Data Management for multiple SFDC instances, other ecosystem apps, and integrated apps like Anaplan, ECP & SAP
- Data governances adhere to already defined policies & procedures and keep refining them as per the current environment & needs.
- User Management for various platforms like SFDC, CPQ, Clari & GainSight.
- Perform regular Data Audits to maintain data integrity, identify improvement areas and draft appropriate recommendations for decision making.
- Operate as the first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.
- M&A Projects that might include System Reviews, Data Reviews, Data Cleansing, Data Migration, and providing support to users and other migration-related activities.
- Work with a large volume of Data that includes Data related activities like Cleansing, Deduplication, Extraction, Manipulation, Upload & Reporting.
Eligibility and Skills:
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE
- Eligibility: CGPA 7 or 70% and above. Students with backlogs will not be eligible
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Willingness to work in shifts. (mostly North America).
- Students must be willing to work in shifts (shift allowance will be additional)
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access, and Project proficiency
Adobe is a multinational computer software company. It provides services and products in digital experiences, creation of multimedia and creativity software products. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Sales Force Automation Analyst at Adobe Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: