America Express Off Campus Drive for Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Company Name: American Express
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Location: Gurgaon, Bangalore
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Engineer Trainee at American Express.
Key Job Details: Engineering teams
- Work in collaboration with highly talented engineers in day to day activities and helping in the review of design, coding, and the other Software Development Life Cycle tasks
- Function as core members of agile teams building products and solutions on a wide range of technology
Key Job details: Service Assurance / Delivery teams
- Provide support to Cloud and Native Infrastructure including Data Center Operations, Application Maintenance, Service Assurance, and Operations Engineering.
- Be accountable to create a frictionless customer experience by ensuring availability, performance, monitoring, and faster incident response of platforms and services with optimal value along with vendor partner channels.
- Contribute to the modernization of our core engineering platforms for Cloud, Network, Storage, Messaging, etc., and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Candidate must earn bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related technical discipline by June 2021.
- Passion for technology and a strong desire to learn.
- Customer focus to think differently and deliver value to customers and more
About American Express
American Express is a multinational financial service company. It provides banking and financial services and products to the customer and businesses. The company is headquartered in New York City.
Link to Apply for Engineer Trainee at American Express Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: