Altair Hiring for Application Engineer in Bangalore.
Job Role: Application Engineer – EDA / CAD Support
Experience: 2-8+ years
Apply By: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Understanding the customer’s current infrastructure, design/verification flows, and future needs
- Working closely with customers on tools and methodology
- Provide customers with proactive and responsive support
- Work with dedicated accounts to understand customer issues and provide solutions.
- Create FAQ’s and contribute to training, forums, and documentation development
- Provide direction to engineering on areas for product improvement
- Proactively test new solutions for their accounts prior to delivery
- Experience supporting EDA/CAD development
- In-depth knowledge of Linux OS and Unix utilities
- Demonstrated scripting skills (Tcl, Python, csh, bsh, and Perl)
- Working knowledge of job schedulers
Eligibility and skills:
- 2-8+ years of proven customer support experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven ability with customer-facing interaction
- Customer Orientation – Has a passion to help people
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Active Listening and Proven effective communication skills both verbal and writing
Altair is an American multinational technology company that provides products, software, product design, engineering, and cloud solutions. The company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Altair has total working employees of 3,300+.
- Unisys Hiring Freshers for Cloud Software Engineer in Bangalore
- Bitwise Hiring for Automation Tester | Remote | 1-3 Years
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Application Engineer in Bangalore
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: