Amazon Hiring Programmer Analyst in Hyderabad.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Programmer Analyst
Experience: 0-5 years
Apply by: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices
- Updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
- Identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages
- Accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML or Ruby
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
- Qualcomm Hiring Freshers for Engineer MST in Hyderabad
- Cognizant Hiring Freshers for Process Executive in Hyderabad
- Freshers Jobs
Link to Apply for Programmer Analyst at Amazon
MNC Company Jobs