Altair Hiring Freshers for Software QA Trainee in Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.
Job Role: Software QA Trainee – Software Integrity Team (NVH)
Education: B.Tech/B.E/M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Apply By: Immediate
Key Intern details:
- Create overall QA plans and test case documents.
- Review and finalize test plans in conjunction with SI Manager and Program Manager.
- Carry out Functionality, Usability, and Performance testing of Altair Seam software.
- Create model files for testing.
- Report and Validate defects and enhancements in Altair Seam software.
- Add new tests for functional areas that currently do not have any automation
- Create, maintain, and report the execution of automated test cases.
- Work with the development and Automation team to resolve queries relating to product use cases.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic course for NVH completed
- Basic High-frequency domain course or knowledge about the same.
- Candidates who have an enthusiastic “can do” attitude and eagerness to learn and develop their skills.
- Exposure or knowledge of programming/Scripting language is plus.
Altair is an American multinational technology company that provides products, software, product design, engineering, and cloud solutions. The company is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Altair has total working employees of 3,300+.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software QA Trainee at Altair