ON Semiconductor Freshers Recruitment Drive for Intern.
Company: ON Semiconductor
Job Role: Intern
Apply By: Immediate
Key Job details:
- Responsible for characterizing, and developing image sensor pixel architectures and processes
- Work with Design, Process Integration Engineers, and Color Filter Array (CFA)/microlens Engineers to optimize pixel design and process for image performance.
- Engineering responsibilities include the characterization of imager quantum efficiency and more
- Special Work Request (SWR) experiments on product, development, and test lots will be characterized.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of imager performance based on an understanding of the process, pixel layout, and electrical test conditions, and this will lead to the development of new characterization testing.
- Responsible for evaluation of image quality for various cameras/modules.
- Should understand the effect of various optical and pixel parameters and image processing steps on final image quality.
- Require data analysis skills and working understanding of results to suggest and perform future experiments and need to prepare results and to defend findings before audiences.
Eligibility and Skills
- BE / B–Tech / M-Tech
- Rudimentary idea behind an image sensor and a camera system
- Being very comfortable in an optoelectronic lab environment
- Good knowledge of diode, MOS transistors, and device physics acquired through coursework and/or laboratory experience
- Has exposure to experimental statistics for data analysis
- Experience with Python, Visual Basic, or other common programming platforms
About On Semiconductor:
On Semiconductor company is a supplier of Semiconductors that provides Products include power and signal management, logic, discrete, and custom devices for automotive, computing, and more. The company is headquartered in Arizona, United States.
Link to Apply for Intern at ON Semiconductor Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: