Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive for Program Analyst | 0-5 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Program Analyst
Experience: 0-5 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Program Analyst at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network.
- Design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest, and invoices.
- Working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes, and documentation of our systems.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s in CS or related field with 0- 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby
- Ability to write code in C, C++, or Java
- Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Amazon Freshers Recruitment Drive for Programmer Analyst.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts: