Amazon Hiring Any Graduate for Associate Operations | WFH Jobs for Freshers & Experienced. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for freshers. Below are the Amazon Job description, recruitment process and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: AVOC Associate, AVOC Operations
Experience: 0-24 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Only B.E/B.Tech Jobs: Register Now
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams and managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall will be using
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record.
- 0-24 months of work experience.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Global perspective and solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Work from Home (WFH): Employee may be required to WFH based on the business requirements.
How To Apply Amazon Hiring Any Graduate for Associate Operations?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Associate Operations Click Here