Amazon Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Support Executive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Amazon Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Operations Support Executive
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Extract data and follow SOP to prepare reports as per assigned schedule
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Trigger the audit/works to the sites for various operational performances.
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyse data, and propose features and processes.
- Willing to work on weekends
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
How To Apply Amazon Hiring Any Graduate for Operations Support Executive?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Amazon Operations Support Executive Click Here