Barclays Hiring Any Graduate and Post Graduate for Analyst | Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Barclays is conducting an off campus recruitment. Below are the Barclays Job description, Eligibility and details of each roles.
Company Name: Barclays
Job Role: Analyst
Experience: 0-1 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Develop and Publish Tableau reports. Optimize complex tableau dashboards and manage dashboards on Tableau server.
- Producing periodical MI using office tools such as VBA, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Driving automation projects/tools using Excel and other applications.
- Cash Reconciliation of various nostros.
- Collate feedback and define steps for improvement
- Ensure that the highest quality and accuracy standards are achieved in all MI reports generated from the database
- Continuous Business improvement initiatives
- Ad-hoc projects using various MS-Office Tools, BIW Tools and Python
- Identify area’s of spare capacity
- Graduate/Post Graduate (any discipline)
- Fresher’s with relevant knowledge or 1 year of experience as a MI analyst
- MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Access and Power Point skills)
- VB, Sharepoint, Qlikview,
Skills that will help you in the role:
How To Apply Barclays Hiring Any Graduate and Post Graduate for Analyst?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply for Barclays Analyst Click Here
Accenture and Capgemini WFH Job Hiring Any Graduates