Amazon Hiring Customer Service Associate in Noida.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Customer Service Associate
Education:10+2/Any graduate/ PG
Apply by: Immediate
Good opportunity for any graduate (10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG) to work as a customer service associate at Noida. A minimum qualification with any graduate can apply for the role.
Key Job details:
- Deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
- Associates communicate with customers primarily through Phones and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts
- Research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment
Communication and Computer Knowledge Skills:
- Excellent communication skills in both written as well as verbal
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good documentation skills and comprehension skills
- Good composition skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Knowledge and familiarity in Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Ability to successfully navigate websites
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events, and more.
Eligibility and other Skills:
- The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Action-oriented and detail-oriented
- Creative and analytical problem solvers
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Customer Service Associate at Amazon