Amazon Hiring Freshers for Digital Content Associate | Any Graduate.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Digital Content Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with under graduation (UG) in any stream can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Digital Content Associate at Amazon. Below are the Interview process and recruitment drive details for Amazon Digital Content Associate.
Amazon Digital Content Associate Job details:
- Primary responsibility of the role is to perform marketing operations to improve visibility.
- Role will require the candidate to quickly understand the marketing tools and operation workflow tools
- Continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. He/she has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age), and delivery/latency SLA.
- Should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- An associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide a status update as and when required.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers and more
- Completed under graduation (UG) in any stream.
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving, data analysis, and troubleshooting issues related to content editing (Advantage)
- Analytical knowledge to solve basic mathematical and logical problems.
- Knowledge of Excel (Basic excel knowledge and logics)
- Ability to communicate effectively (Read, Write, Speak in English)
Digital content associate amazon interview process
- General aptitude questions.
- Face to face discussions
- HR round.
Digital content associate amazon Salary
- Salary Not mentioned (As per company standard)
- Amazon Chennai will be the work location
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Apply for Amazon Digital Content Associate Job
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
More Off-Campus Jobs: