Verizon Hiring Freshers for Software Development. Verizon is hiring freshers/experienced candidates having a Bachelor’s degree. Below are the process and details provided for applying at Verizon Software Development.
Company Name: Verizon
Job Role: Engr I-Software Development
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development at Verizon. Following are the Verizon recruitment process and details provided for applying for the Software Development role.
Verizon Key Job Details:
- Identify and align project requirements and conduct impact analyses.
- Work closely with the business team, third-party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects to introduce new modular, reusable Service/API or enhance the existing ones.
- Perform engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems.
- Develop a dashboard and metrics for every deliverable.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of experience designing PRPC applications including the gathering of requirements, formulating design of Class structure, Rules Sets structure, Organization structure, identification of Properties and design of Flows based on the requirements, Integration & Queues.
- Experience designing and collaboration with senior design/architects.
- Pega Certified – CSA & CSSA.
- Knowledge of PEGA Guardrails
- Experience in Java and Oracle technologies.
- Experience using debugging tools like PAL and Tracer.
- Experience with Automated Unit testing.
- Knowledge of Agile process.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Join our Whatsapp Group for Instant Job Alerts:
Verizon is an American telecommunication company. It provides communication services and products such as mobile phones, broadband, the Internet, and more. It has a total workforce of over 135,000 employees. Verizon is considered one of the top paid companies.
Apply for Verizon Software Development.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: