Amazon Hiring Freshers for Catalog Associate | Any Graduate.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Catalog Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduation in any stream can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Catalog Associate at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Contribute to increased customer sales as a result of high-quality processes associated with the creation and maintenance of product lifecycle on the Amazon website
- Performs a variety of tasks in populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site.
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards
- Handle stressful situations
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS office.
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Typing skill of 40 wpm with 100% accuracy
- Preferably a domain expert
- Preferably non-tech graduate
- Passion for delivering great customer experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and Data Accuracy skills
- Commitment to meet Deadlines
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” workday
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Catalog Associate at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: