Hexagon Freshers Off Campus Drive for Support Engineer.
Job Role: Support Engineer
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE / B. Tech in Mechanical / Production / Manufacturing Engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Support Engineer at Hexagon.
Key Job Details:
- Provide strategic onsite technical support to key account customers and relevant projects.
- Effectively be able to visit customer sites to assess situations involving software, training, or other issues and communicate the same to the reporting manager for a plan of action.
- Work in collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders for the successful execution of the project.
- Assist in identifying new software enhancements that are essential for the customer which might be critical for future business.
- Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of the incident and the system is kept updated regularly.
Eligibility and skills
- BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering.
- 70% throughout the academics.
- Preferably 0-3-year experience.
- Hands-on experience with CMM machines and PC-DMIS software will be considered a plus.
- Familiarity with prominent metrology software offerings (advantage).
- Ability to understand, evaluate, formulate, and communicate complex metrology solutions.
- Proven effectiveness in collaborating with engineers, demonstrating the ability to understand and explain complicated technical issues.
- A quick learner, with strong analytical skills, who enjoys getting to the bottom of our software applications and loves helping customers.
- Willingness to travel and work at customer site. Adaptability to work in shift in crisis hours and more.
Hexagon is an information technology company. It provides products and services in Metrology, electronics. measuring technologies, and more. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.