Amazon Hiring Freshers for Device Associate | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Device Associate
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE, BSC, BTech, MCA, MSc, IT, ECE can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Device Associate at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures, and providing individual status reports
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech, MCA, MSc, IT, ECE, Electrical Engineering
- Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
- Graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox, etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Device Associate at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: