Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers for Associate Strategy Analyst.
Company: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Associate Strategy Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Fresh pass out from 2020 and 2021 who are eligible for Full-Time Job can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Strategy Analyst at Thomson Reuters.
Key Job Details:
- Supports delivery of strategy initiatives and strategic planning processes.
- Plays a role in building a strong strategy team community and culture
- Conducts complex research and analysis in support of business unit or company strategies, acquisition pipeline development, the strategy planning process, and/ or key operational issues (such as pricing and sales force optimization).
- May provide insights on the business implications of the research and analysis. Takes the results to a logical and relevant end product.
- Contributes and provides support to create deliverables; including reports, newsletters, spreadsheets, presentations, and other outputs to document and communicate findings.
Eligibility and skills:
- This is an entry-level role.
- Fresh pass out from 2020 and 2021 who are eligible for Full-Time Job should only apply (marketing or financial analysis preferred)
- Collaborating across Boundaries Focusing on Customers Thinking Globally Driving Results
About Thomson Reuters:
Thomson Reuters is a Canadian multinational media company. It provides mass media services. The total number of employees working in Thomson Reuters is 25,800.
Link to Apply for Associate Strategy Analyst at Thomson Reuters Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: