Amazon Hiring Freshers for Program Analyst | Graduate | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Program Analyst
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Graduate and 0-2 years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Program Analyst.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for managing IHS Onboarding, performance, and central operations.
- He/She will also work with the Product team to identify opportunities for automation and streamline the process of CO operations further.
- Skills in Dive Deep and analyzes data to see patterns and Scope to keep raising the bar.
- Skill to handle stakeholders/channel team with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill (preferred)
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel (advantage)
Eligibility and Skills:
- 0-2 years of experience in any role, preferably Operations
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external/internal customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Windows-based applications.
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Program Analyst at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: