Amazon Hiring Freshers for Support Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Support Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with engineer graduate with computer science or similar background can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Support Engineer at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Responsible for improving our customers’ experience with our products, through advanced troubleshooting and helping our global team of engineers solve our more difficult problems.
- Understand technology landscapes, and evaluate the use of new technologies.
- Influential within your team and work with peers and senior leaders to define and revise the standards for operational excellence across Amazon pay.
- Consistently tackle abstract issues that span multiple functional areas and drive your team to push for improvements that can scale across other teams, services, and platforms.
- Bring in a deep understanding of modern Cloud infrastructure, programming expertise, operational experience, and a desire to change the status quo
- Improve our monitoring and processes to get us to an even higher level of availability, scalability, and reliability.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineer with computer science or similar background
- 0-2 years experience in a technical support role
- Preferably in a software environment with Java/J2EE troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with database concepts (e.g., Redshift, DynamoDB, or Postgres)
- Handle incidents within SLA
- Excellent communication skills and more
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Cloud Support Associate at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: