Cadence Hiring Freshers for Product Validation Engineer | 0-2 Years EXP.
Company Name: Cadence
Job Role: Product Validation Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/MTech/MCA/MS/M.E engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Product Validation Engineer at Cadence.
Key Job details
- Be responsible for the quality of the software and resolving any issues regarding the test and regression infrastructure.
- Learn Xplorer features, identify, plan, design, and develop tests for features, and ensure that test coverage is good.
- Monitor and track resolution of defects, coordinating with engineers to accommodate the changes to the regression test.
- Report issues bugs to the development team and tracking those issues until it gets fixed.
- Maintain/enhance existing tests for new releases and maintain test documents
Eligibility and Skills:
- Strong competence and hands-on experience in testing user interface.
- Proficiency with build tools like Make, Ant, Maven.
- Windows, Linux OS, and OSX knowledge.
- Deep understanding, competence, and hands-on experience in the Black box, White box, and gray box testing.
- Strong knowledge and experience in non-functional testing such as performance testing, usability testing, and scalability testing.
- Experience in testing any system software such as compiler or linker will be an advantage.
- Understanding of programming tools like a compiler, linker, debugger, etc. and more
Cadence is a multinational Information technology company that provides services electronic design, software, programming, and engineering services. The company is headquartered in California, United States.
Link to Apply for Product Validation Engineer at Cadence Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: