Amazon Hiring Freshers for Tech Ops Associate | 0-3 Years EXP.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Tech Ops Associate – SMT
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with an Engineering background graduate and 0 – 3 Years of work experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Tech Ops Associate at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues. Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner. Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands, and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Engineering from a good school
- 0 – 3 Years of work experience
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML, XML)
- Strong written communication skills
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Digital Content Associate at Amazon
Registration Form: Check Details
Full Job Details: Check Note: Search: Tech Ops Associate – SMT (For more locations)
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: