Barclays Hiring Freshers for Fraud Operations | Any Graduate.
Job Role: Fraud Operations (Monitor)
Education: Any Graduate
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Fraud Operations (Monitor) at Barclays.
Key Jobs details:
- To effectively and efficiently respond to customer calls/make outbound calls to customers, reply to their queries and resolve issues related to fraud concerns.
- To ensure the quality of output and accuracy of information is maintained.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure appropriate resolution is offered to be able to manage customer experience and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Handle customer requests with the support of clearly defined scripts and processes.
- Adhere to the Service Level Agreements specified by the client/process and ensure adherence to time schedules
- Responsible for identifying potential loss situations promptly escalating to the relevant areas to minimize the risk to the business and the customer
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to ensure telephone inquiries/queries
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Knowledge of risk awareness, audit disciplines and controls, and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher).
- Relevant years of experience would be preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing service environment
- Effective communication skills
- Good typing skills (25-30 word per minute)
Barclays is a British investment bank and financial services company. It provides Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, and Wholesale Banking. The company is headquartered in England, UK.
Link to Apply for Fraud Operations (Monitor) at Barclays Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: