Amazon Recruitment Drive for Software Development Engineer | PAN India.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Software Development Engineer I
Location: Across India
Education: Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with Engineering/Bachelor’s Degree (Technical) can apply for the job role Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Development Engineer I at Amazon.
Key Job details:
- Develop and maintain key features of the system.
- Apply knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, and design techniques and approaches to design an integrated solution to address business requirements.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against tight schedules.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying medium to large-sized projects and more.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, Objective C, C++, or C#
- Experience in SQL or Non-SQL database.
- Analytical abilities and proven design skills and more.
Amazon is a giant E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. It provides cloud computing and Artificial intelligence technology. The company is headquartered in Washington, United States.
Link to Apply for Software Development Engineer at Amazon Check Details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: