Smiths Group Hiring Freshers for Graduate Engineering Trainee.
Company Name: Smiths Group
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Java
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/BTech engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Engineer Trainee at Smiths Group.
Key Job details:
- Good knowledge of Java programming language and exposure to Linus OS.
- Work with systems and machines and ability to develop software.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, microservices architecture, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Keeping ownership of technical designs, source code, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specifications.
- Proficiency in Java programming languages.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, design patterns, data structure, algorithms, systems architecture.
- Ability to design and implement modules in application/system space
Eligibility and skills:
- B.E/B. Tech (CS/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/IT/Electronics and Telecommunication/Information Science/communication/Instrumentation and Control) – Circuital branches
- Excellent English skills ( verbal and written)
- Team player
- Strong time management skills
- punctual and determined
About Smiths group:
Smiths Detection is a British multinational company that provides services in Detection sensors Mechanical seals (wet seals and dry gas seals) Couplings and more. The company is headquartered in London, United Kingdom.
Link to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Smiths: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: