Amazon Recruitment Hiring 2022 Freshers for Support Analyst. Amazon is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Amazon Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Amazon
Job Role: Support Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
- This is job based out of Hyderabad and the candidate should be willing to work from office on few days or all days of the week.
- If selected, during the period of process training and ramp period (2 months), the candidate is expected to work from office on all days of the week.
- The days the candidate is working from home, they should have a stable internet connection with speed of at least 10mbps.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Process and respond to phone calls, live chats and emails received from publishers.
- Work on developing personalized responses for publisher questions.
- Must be able to interact with external stakeholders like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner.
- College graduates.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to authors.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and HTML is highly desirable.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply for Amazon Recruitment Hiring 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.