Dassault Systemes Off Campus 2022 Hiring for Success Engineer. Dassault Systemes is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers and experienced candidates up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Dassault Systemes Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Dassault Systemes
Job Role: User Success Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
- Debug and Analysis the customer C++ /CAA Workspace to identify the buggy API
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers reported issues with complete ownership and dedication
- Determine source of customer problem (Standard API/User Defined API,product based, installation and administration issue)
- Timely deliver answers /solutions including validating all code corrections against customer scenarios
- Participate in customer calls, on demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
- Submit and track issue with Development Team and validate Solutions provided by Development team
- Implement the functionality under R&D Guidance for specific customer demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (in Mechanical/Comp. Science engineering )
- 0 -2 years. of C++ experience.
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB, Python is advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Web technologies would be an added advantage
- PLM Customization experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
How To Apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus 2022?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Apply Click Here
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.