Amdocs Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering Associate 2021.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) & MCA graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering Associate at Amdocs.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology, and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
Eligibility and Skills:
- 2021 Batch: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) & MCA
- 60% throughout academics, with no breaks/year down
- Excellent communication skills
- Job Profile: Development/Testing/Managed Services/Dev-Support
Amdocs is a multinational company that provides software and services to the communications and media industries. The company has a total workforce of over 25,561 employees and has a total revenue of $3.8 Billion.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Engineering Associate at Amdocs: Check details