Boeing Freshers Off Campus Drive for Software Application Developer.
Job Role: Software Application Developer
Experience: 0-1 years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Application Developer at Boeing.
Key Jobs details:
- Strong understanding of full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Applies an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to plan, design, develop and verify the software solutions
- Hands-on experience on C# / JAVA / Python
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Programming on Microsoft C#.Net, CICD, Cloud
Eligibility and Skills:
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- Year of Graduation: 2020
- CGPA: 6.5 and above.
- 0-1 Year Experience in a coding/script development environment
- Knowledge of Relational Database (SQL)/NoSQL is desired.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with engineers, management, and non-engineering support staff
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
Boeing is a multinational largest aerospace company. It designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, and more. The company is headquartered in Illinois, United States.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Software Application Developer at Boeing Check Details