Amdocs Off Campus Drive for Software Engineering Associate | BE/BTech/MTech/ME/MCA.
Company Name: Amdocs
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate Graduate
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E/MCA engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Software Engineering Associate Graduate at Amdocs.
Key Job details:
- Design, develop, modify, debug, and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional, and technical design specifications.
- Ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
Eligibility and Skills:
- Stream – ENTC, CSE, IT, ENC Only
- Throughout 60% with no year down
- Passing out Year – 2020
Amdocs is a multinational company that provides software and services to the communications and media industries. The company has a total workforce of over 25,561 employees and has a total revenue of $3.8 Billion.
Link to Apply for Software Engineering Associate at Amdocs: Check details
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: