American Express Hiring Freshers for Analyst | 0-3 Year EXP.
Company Name: American Express
Job Role: TCPS Analyst
Experience: 0-3 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with a Graduate with 0 – 3 years of Prior Experience can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a TCPS Analyst at American Express.
Key Job Details:
- Managing inbound customer and seller calls and faxes for all prepaid products like Gift Card and Traveller cheques.
- Handle Claims for lost/Stolen and Unable to Cash Traveller Cheques.
- Handle Escheatment calls and faxes.
- Respond to customer escalation and conduct a root cause analysis of the escalation
- Manage change effectively to meet/exceed performance targets
- Process Refund Requests, Overspend, and Excessive Balance cases
- The candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize work to ensure the balance is met between regulation, policy, and customer service experience.
- Leverage expertise in analyzing risk-related data, identifying fraud connections
Eligibility and Skills:
- Graduate with 0 – 3 years of Prior Experience.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Shift Hours – 24X7
About American Express
American Express is a multinational financial service company. It provides banking and financial services and products to the customer and businesses. The company is headquartered in New York City.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Analyst at American Express (Updated 24/04/21) Check details