Dassault Systemes Hiring Freshers for Engineer (Technical Support) | 0-1 Years.
Company: Dassault Systems
Job Role: User Success Engineer (Technical Customer Support)
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Production engineering can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a User Success Engineer (Technical Customer Support) at Dassault Systems.
Key Job Details:
- Handle customer issues (Service Requests) related to CATIA/ENOVIA/3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- Assist customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving the Dassault Systemes suite of PLM Products
- Submit and track issues with Development Team & validate Solutions provided by the Development team
- Run quality and industrialization tests and analyze defects
- Participate in customer calls, on-demand, to convey technical expertise and deliver enhanced value & satisfaction
Eligibility and Qualification:
- 0-1 year experience in the CAD industry with PLM exposure. 3DEXP Platform exposure will be added advantage
- Candidate should have First Class (60%) in 10th, 12th, and Engineering exams with No Education and Employment GAP
- Candidate should be excited to work in a Technical Support role
- Candidate should have undergone any CAD/PLM training or Certification of CAD/PLM software
About Dassault Systems
Dassault Systems is a software technology company. It provides products and services in 3D product design, simulation, manufacturing, Product lifecycle management (PLM), and more. The company is headquartered in Vélizy-Villacoublay, France.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Success Engineer at Dassault Systems Check Details