American Express Off Campus Vacancy 2023 Hiring Freshers for Engineer. American Express is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the American Express Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: American Express
Job Role: Engineer
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/Bachelor’s Degree
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
American Express Off Campus Vacancy 2023
- Expertise in Java or Python, Spark and any scripting languages.
- Knowledgable in highly distributed, scalable, concurrent and low latency systems working with one or more of the following database technologies: MySQL, Postgres SQL, NoSQL DB, Elastic Search.
- Knowledgable in data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, or other programs.
- Knowledge of automated build / continuous delivery, experience of Maven, Jenkins and other JVM languages.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of integration solutions and APIs.
- Communicating to stakeholders and business partners on the solution and the implementation aspects at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Ability to work closely with technical architects and architecture governance technical team for solution development and design reviews.
- Functions as a member of an agile team and helps drive consistent development practices – tools and common components
- Works closely with product owners on blueprints and annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms and products
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- This “rebel with a cause” looks beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- 0 to 2 years of Software development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field required.
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Hands-on experience with application design, software development and automated testing Exposure to distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Current knowledge of payments industry desirable.
- Manages seamlessly across time zones, cultures, and band levels.
- Communicates effectively with Technical, Operational, and Business stakeholders.
- Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings via teleconference.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven.
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Event Engine, etc.) tools for large scale data processing, data transformation and machine learning pipelines is preffered
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git.
- Experience working in an Agile and Test-Driven Development environment.
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, strong attention to detail, team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style.
Upload Resume and Get Relevant Hiring Jobs: Register Now
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
About American Express
American Express is a multinational financial service company. It provides banking and financial services and products to the customer and businesses. The company is headquartered in New York City.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.