Analog Devices Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring freshers with engineering graduates for the Analyst role in the Gandhinagar location. Following are the Analog recruitment process and details.
Analog Devices Recruitment Drive 2022
Company Name: Analog Devices
Job Role: Analyst
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing custom Automation solutions.
- Work with different groups to provide solutions to manufacturing challenges.
- Respond to customers’ requests and support resolving issues as they occur. Gather requirements and generate specifications for software systems.
- Develop software to control semiconductor manufacturing machines.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Process/Equipment Engineers, and Operations to increase throughput and quality.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Adapt and prioritize work based on changing needs of the factory.
- Provide L2 end-user support by participating in on-call rotation.
Guaranteed 5-40 LPA Full Stack Development Job: Apply Now
Eligibility and Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Computer Science required, M.S. degree desired.
- 0 to 2 years only
- Experience with Microsoft Development Tools (Visual Studio, Net).
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java/C#).
- Working knowledge in SQL and RDBMS.
- Proactive and able to work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment.
- High-level problem solving, attention to detail, and effective communication skills.
- Experience with SECS (SEMI Equipment Communications Standard)/GEM (Generic Equipment Model) protocol.
- Experience developing applications for the semiconductor industry.
- Experience with Visual Basic, Java, and C#.
Over 1000+ active Jobs for B.E/B.Tech: Register Here
Join Our Groups for More Jobs
How to apply for Analog Devices Recruitment Drive 2022?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for Analog Devices careers using the below-provided link. Fill up all the details and further interview dates will be shared.
Apply for Analog Devices Recruitment Drive 2022 Click Here