Teradata Freshers Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Experience: 0-2 Years
Apply By: Immediate
Candidates with Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as an Associate Software Engineer at Teradata.
Key Job details:
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies
- Analyze and design complex features built as increments to existing products
- Evaluate, investigate, and tune/optimize the performance of the application
- Collaborate closely with platform and UI engineers for an end to end design of the features
- Develop and support key features and functions throughout its life cycle, from conception to support and enhancement
- Resolve Customer Incidents and Support Viewpoint Engineering team
Eligibility and Skills:
- Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines
- 0-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Programming skills in core Java, Hibernate/MyBatis
- Exposure to J2EE technologies and Spring framework
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Teradata is a software company that provides products and services in a database and analytics-related software. The company is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts:
Link to Apply for Associate Software Engineer at Teradata: Check details