Antino Careers 2023 Hiring Graduates Freshers for Quality Analyst. Antino is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Antino Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Antino
Job Role: Quality Analyst
Education: Any Graduates (BA, BCom, BSC, BE, B.Tech, M.Tech or MSC in a STEM-focused degree)
Batch: Not Mentioned
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Antino Careers 2023 Hiring Graduates
- Troubleshoot and isolate issues, submit bugs and work with developers
- Identify areas of improvement from QA perspective and follow-up with solutions
- Participate in test automation and explore new tools to enhance test automation effort
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager with day-to-day testing
- Test out new content.
- Mobile app testing (iOS and Android)
- Responsibilities include extensive testing of various Modules, finding compatibility errors or bugs, noting glitches or issues that need to be fixed by external development staff
- Motivated problem solver
- Passionate who loves learning about new technologies
- Currently enrolled in a BA, BCom, BSC, BE, B.Tech, M.Tech or MSC in a STEM-focused degree
- A minimum of 6-month experience in Manual testing
- Desired skills for QA Trainee include
- Knowledge of Python/Java language is optional
- Knowledge of API testing
- Experience in API testing is optional
- Knowledge of Database testing
- Knowledge of Selenium Tool for web automation is optional
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Antino Careers 2023 Hiring Graduates?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.