Thomson Reuters Hiring Graduates Freshers for Product Support Specialist. Any Degree graduate are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the Thomson Reuters Job Opportunity Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Thomson Reuters
Job Role: Product Support Specialist
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
- Providing Remote Support to US clients by either live chat or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
- • Providing Solutions through E-mails and Telephonic conversation
- Troubleshooting system, diagnosing and solving software faults
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Handling escalated calls and remotes
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff, e.g., software developers
- Graduate (prefer Commerce stream as we use accounting jargons)
- Fresher/1-2 years of experience in Technical Support.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Persistence and initiative to learn
- Prefer nearby office location
- Ability to work effectively in a group environment
- Rotational Shift including Night Shift
How To Apply for Thomson Reuters Hiring Graduates ?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here