ANZ Hiring Freshers for Graduate Software Engineer.
Company Name: ANZ
Job Role: Graduate Software Engineer
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.E/B.Tech or engineering graduates can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Graduate Software engineer at ANZ.
Key Job details:
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE/Springboot/Microservice/API development to be able to design, build and support them in production
- Hands-on knowledge on relational database technology like Oracle & SQL
- Proficiency using Unit testing tools like JUnit
- Knowledge of scripting Shell, Python
- Understanding of distributed version control systems like Git, Build tools such as Maven
Eligibility and Skills:
- A team player and collaboration champion
- A problem solver
- Zeal to contribute to production support space and enhancements through code fixes where necessary.
- OpenShift Container platform
- API Connect
- Understanding of ETL, Reporting, Data warehousing concepts
- Understanding on Data Management models like IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management
ANZ (Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited) is a multinational banking and financial service company. The company provides services in Finance and insurance, private banking, consumer banking, investment banking, and more. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: