HBC Freshers Recruitment Drive for Trainee | 0-1 Years EXP.
Job Roles: Trainee, Vendor Control
Experience: 0-1 Years
Apply by: Immediate
Candidates with B.Com graduate can apply for the job role. Good opportunity for the freshers to work as a Trainee, Vendor Control at HBC.
Key Job Details:
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to enable the GIC to succeed as well as build the employer brand in the community
- Intensive problem-solving role queries to be worked to a conclusion
- A high degree of judgment and decision making to ensure payment and charging accurately
- Ensuring accurate & timely accounting postings and timely reconciliation in order to protect company profit
Eligibility and Skills
- 0-1 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Process expense Invoices, check requests, and expense reports on a regular basis
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credits
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
HBC (Hudson’s Bay) is a global retailer company. It provides products and services in Fashion, Technical, Customer Service, digital and more. The company is headquartered in New York.
Apply before the link expires
Join Telegram Group to get daily job alerts: