AstraZeneca Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers for Technology Graduate. AstraZeneca is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the AstraZeneca Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: AstraZeneca
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
AstraZeneca Careers 2023
- As the next wave of technology leaders, you’ll use your skills and influence to deliver technology solutions and help improve the way we operate, serve customers and enable our teams to do their best work.
- Because here, we truly value your knowledge, experience and ideas.
- So, you’ll always be encouraged to take the initiative to help drive our technology capabilities and make meaningful impact for our business, and our patients.
- Starting in September 2023, the Technology Leadership Graduate Programme begins with three individual eight-month placements.
- Each placement will provide you with extraordinary insights into our business, and the chance to influence our future direction.
- If successful during the first 2 years, you will then consolidate your learning and experience in your third year in the programme.
- A bachelor’s or master’s level qualification in Technology, Engineering, Science
- The ability to identify and drive innovation and fresh thinking
- Passion for Technology
- A collaborative approach, and work effectively in a team
- A valid passport and willingness to travel, if required
- Fluent English language skills
How To Apply for AstraZeneca Careers 2023?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.