Genpact Hiring Any Graduate Freshers for Voice and Non Voice Support. Genpact is organizing an off campus recruitment drive. Below are the Genpact Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: Genpact
Job Role: Process Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Genpact Hiring Any Graduate Freshers
- Respond to customer queries and customer’s concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Freshers are eligible
- All graduates are eligible(except law)
- Someone with attention to detail.
- Someone with an attitude to learn new things.
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How To Apply for Genpact Hiring Any Graduate Freshers?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
More Details Genpact Hiring Any Graduate
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.