AstraZeneca Careers 2024 Hiring Freshers for Junior Associate Data Analyst. AstraZeneca is conducting an off campus recruitment drive. Freshers are eligible to apply for the job role. Below are the AstraZeneca Job description, Eligibility, and details.
Company Name: AstraZeneca
Job Role: Junior Associate
Education: Any Graduate
Last Date: ASAP
Join Telegram Channel: Join Now
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA Apply Now
AstraZeneca Careers 2024
- Technical support – with the provide data management services to:
- Onboard new data sources – Support ingestion of new files for exploration, and profile data quality. Review test submissions, identifying opportunities to standardise within the AZ data platform. Support IT with development of operational ETL processes, including UAT
- Data issue resolution – Work with Senior Analysts to define solutions to fix incorrect data at source, and validate that they are implemented. Identify root causes of data quality issues and propose process and system improvements, including additional monitoring
- Monitoring – use data quality reporting tools, system reconciliations and direct data analysis to proactively identify potential data issues for resolution. Monitor incoming data files and feeds from internal and external providers, and identify issues for resolution.
- Documentation – support the documentation of relevant data solutions, including business rules applied
- Reporting – collate metrics and generate reporting for all team activities
- Knowledge of database concepts and tools e.g. SQL
- Proactive, analytical and investigative mindset
- Customer focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How To Apply for AstraZeneca Careers 2024?
Eligible candidates apply for this Drive online by following the below link. All Interview details will be shared via email.
AstraZeneca Careers 2024 Apply
Important Note While Applying For Jobs:
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox for details about the next round once your CV has been shortlisted.